Vino Las Vegas walks around Los Olivos California

Vino Las Vegas visits the Buelleton, Solvang, Santa Ynez , and Los
Olivos area often. Many of the wineries in the area have their only


tasting room located in downtown Los Olivos. For a population of only 1000 there are many things going on. You can slip world class wines as you dine at some of the finest restaurants in the area. After your meal , feel free to do some more tasting or stop in at many art galleries and antique shops. Los Olivos is a favorite place for us and is worth a visit. For more Los Olivos information you can check out http://www.losolivosca.com

Elaine from Vino Las Vegas made a stop in Los Olivos one afternoon to taste some wine and enjoy some art.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I can hardly wait to visit the vineyards! I would like to bring my cousin Ellen and her husband Jamie with me. Do you think that would be possible? My name is Gretchen Steger Hopkins and you look very familiar to me. I think we would hit if off at the wine tasting!! WOuld love to here from you.

Gretchen

A New Las Vegas Slowly Reopens to the World After the Lock Down.

Las Vegas has been known for decades as the culinary and entertainment capital of the world. The famed neon lights beckon visitors from al...

Blog Archive